Mental Health and Well-being Award
Mental Health Award for Schools
About the Wellbeing Award for Schools (WAS)
Developed in partnership with NCB, this whole-school award focuses on ensuring effective practice and provision is in place that promotes the emotional wellbeing and mental health of both staff and pupils.
The award has a focus on changing the long-term culture of a school, and embedding an ethos where mental health is regarded as the responsibility of all.
To successfully achieve this award, the children, staff, parents, governors and the wider community of Crawford Village Primary School were able to demonstrate how we:
- Commit to promoting mental health as part of school life
- Improve the emotional wellbeing of our staff and pupils
- Ensure mental health problems are identified early and appropriate support provided
- Offer provision and interventions that matches the needs of its pupils and staff
- Engage the whole school community in the importance of mental health awareness
- Capture the views of parents, pupils and teachers on mental health issues
For more information please click here